there is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. Nehru



Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled. Mohommed

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday 11 September

today was rather uneventful
it is English day at work so we did some alphabet stuff
there were new kids at the creche

after lunch all the kids went home on holiday for 4 days as we were moving creche sites
so Mollie and I just stayed and watched them pack up
and then we got to go home early and we're off until mid next week!!

we had the event's Maha dinner this evening
so we all wore saris this time and had a laugh trying to tie them!

twin saris
Mollie, Linnea, Sara, Jill, Manesha, Kylie
Campfire around the pool - amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading all your news kylie. I know the Djaveri family well. Was Theresa there with Punkaj and when you had dinner? I have known her since she worked at Sangam before marrying Pankaj. I knew 'Mummy and daddy' Djaveri before they died. the whole family are really special.
    Loved the comment about creating attention at the Ganesh immersions. It really is an experience. Say hi to Tarabi, Shikuntila, Aruna, Minakshi and whoever else I may know.

    Lynda S

    ReplyDelete