today we had a lazy morning
I don't think I had a shower until after lunch
I think we nursed our sunburn from Sinhagad yesterday and chilled in the pool
after lunch as well as tidying our room - we've been here for a month now
Then we went out to catch the bus to MG Road
we first got on the wrong bus so had to jump off up the road a bit
after a while the right bus came round and we got on and had a pleasant drive to MG road
my main purpose of going to MG road was to get a silk top tailored by MR Singh as I do not have anything suitable with me for going out - I only have GG uniforms and other non inspiring or exciting items of clothing
I decided on a amazing bluey greeny turquoise silk with paisley print
I also ended up purchasing a new punjabi suit as well think it is navy and gold? will be able to see once it is back next Sunday
can't wait to pick my new things up as Mr Singh's tailors do a fantastic job - not like the sangam tailors
Mollie and I decided to catch the bus home as well as it is about 1/6 of the price of a rickshaw and a lot of fun
unfortantely for me, someone decided that they quite liked the look of my wallet and I did not seem to come home with it - fortunately for me I had about £1 in there so it was no big loss just had to go through the hassle of cancelling my credit cards - why do you have to call London for a NZ bank??
No comments:
Post a Comment