there is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. Nehru



Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled. Mohommed

Friday, October 02, 2009

Thursday 23 September

today we were back to our lovely new mobile creche site
we had a great time with Arielle who had come to our site for a C.A P as part of her new vol training
we had decided to make birds to go in our massive jungle - made from toilet paper rolls, straws and all sorts of other great stuff

It was the first day Mollie and I had given different groups to work with and it worked well
I had the 2-4 year olds and they all just sat round me while I made their birds for them
while the kids were having lunch Mollie and I started pasting the walls with our posters and newspapers
After lunch I helped the kids settle down to sleep and Mollie was up the ladder

No comments:

Post a Comment